The Culture

 Two Famous Cultures which I'd love to talk about that has made massive impacts in today's world which if I ask I know would be a No Brainer for everyone: Hip Hop and Pop Culture

Some may argue that they are the same or that Hip hop is a sub-genre of Pop and many other speculations, but left to me, I'd come with the conclusion that with the roles they've both played and the way that the person(s) who rep this two incredible genres have been able to Co-exist is enough to say that it's one machine with two wheels.

It has also inspired other Cultures like Chicano, Trap and maybe even the infamous Cancel Culture which in a split second, the media cancels who ever they're displeased with, it's got the positive side and it's downside also.

Now, Y'all may be wondering why I have been using the word CULTURE all through. Well I'm happy to explain.

The word CULTURE in the simplest definition is a way of life that has carried a long lasting legacy. Not what you expected huh? But like it or not this two Cultures are the only thing some people are able to relate to, are able to start a career and, are able to use to escape all the negative thoughts and trauma they might have encountered, So it's pretty much of a big deal than some of y'all think.

Well I have a lot to say which obviously can't fit in this whole session, so stick with me on HIP/POP where we discuss all about the culture and the incredible impacts it's been making, is still making and hopefully will continue to make. 




 

Comments

  1. Hope you all like it and I hope it has made some clarifications

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Break Down On The Culture