Break Down On The Culture
Now, I call this "The Break Down" because I feel like in the last content I made, I might have clustered the information a little too much and maybe leaving you guys not too clear on the two Cultures we discussed.
As much as I'd love us to relate to the two Cultures as one, we still can't look pass the undeniable ways in which they may differ, Allow me to explain.
POP CULTURE: "Pop" is a term that has been used since the early years of the '60s That was originated by African-Americans, I'm not really familiar with the system as of that time but in modern day when you say "Pop" or "Pop culture" it refers to activities such as Music, Movies, Sports, Blogging, Gaming and others. All this defines "Pop culture" and thankfully it's still thriving till date, you can also do your research and get wider information if you want to. And let's not forget icons who played a big role in this genre like: Whitney Houston, Michael Jackson, Aaliya, Will Smith and so much more of them. And upcoming prodigies like Yara Shahid, Asin Ross, Jena Ortega, iShowspeed and many more
HIP HOP: Most people think that Hip hop is a music genre, but it's not. Hip hop was originated from Bronx, New York City by African-Americans, Latino Americans and Caribbean Americans. It Emerged in the Mid '70s. Hip hop consists of four key elements which are DJing and turntablism, breakdancing, graffiti and rapping. It is a Culture and art movement which is regarded as one of the most influential Cultures of all time with people who helped establish it such as Tupac Shakur, The Notorious B.I.G, Jay Z, Drake, Eminem and many more incredible artists.
with new generation artists who are taking the industry by storm like Jack Harlow, Lil Baby, Roddy Ricch, Post Malone, 21 Savage and others. well we hope they'd be able to carry the legacy to the latter generation.
Now I know we are all here for all the Juicy Topics that are happening every now and then in the culture like, "what is Ye in for after his anti semetic comments" or "is Ice Spice a better artist than Juice Wrld", Well I've got y'all covered, stick with me on HIP/POP and you won't be left behind with all the Juicy informations on what's going on in the industry.
Comments
Post a Comment